• Sierra Leone Dialogue

• South Africa Dialogue

• Swaziland Forum

• Tanzania Dialogue

• Uganda Dialogue

• Zambia Dialogue

• Zimbabwe Dialogue

Get Involved!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Most Popular This Week

This is Insane: South African man accused of genital mutilation on wife with superglue

Naija106Naija106 Total Reaction Points: 7
    A JEALOUS husband has poured super glue onto his wife’s vagina after accusing her of cheating on him with her uncle.
    The 45-year-old South African man from the village of Ngwamtila, near Bushbuckridge, ordered his 40-year-old wife to strip naked after threatening to chop her head off with a machete.
    “My husband was an abusive man for many years. His abuse spiralled out of control when my uncle dropped me off at our home. He then accused me of cheating on him with my uncle. It was shocking because he knew my uncle well and even greeted him nicely when he dropped me off,” the woman told News24:

READ IT HERE

http://www.news.com.au/world/africa/south-african-man-accused-of-genital-mutilation-on-wife-with-superglue/story-fnh81gzi-1227282518414
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image awesome 0reaction image nice 0reaction image sad
    Sign In or Register toAdd a Comment
    > <

Get Involved!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Most Popular This Week