• Sierra Leone Dialogue

• South Africa Dialogue

• Swaziland Forum

• Tanzania Dialogue

• Uganda Dialogue

• Zambia Dialogue

• Zimbabwe Dialogue

Get Involved!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Most Popular This Week

True Confession: How my father disvirgined me, sent me out

naija newsnaija news Total Reaction Points: 6
    I’m now sojourning in a strange land. I decided to run away from my homeland, from my village and from my state. I decided to run away from the curse placed on my family by the gods. Even though I’m now hundreds of kilometers away from my hometown, the ghost of my past deeds haunts me, and I can’t sleep any more. This is the reason I have taken to this open confession.

Permit me to introduce myself. My name is Pauline Chukwudi (not real name). I’m from Enugu State, and precisely from Udenu Local government Area . I was only a little girl when my mum died, leaving me and my younger ones to our fate and to the care of our lovely father. My father, is no doubt a nice man, but has an issue with women, the same reason my mum died. My mum died few days after she caught our nanny and dad in their bedroom. You should know by now what she must have gone through while she was trying to cope with dad. She said she had lived with my dad despite his libido because he wanted to ensure we were trained in the way of the Lord. Unfortunately, she died three days after our maid and dad was caught doing the unholy act.

I knew it was not for nothing. I knew daddy had some curses placed on him, but I can’t say exactly the source of those causes. His urge for sex has not only driven his name to the mud, but has equally succeeded in destroying our family.
    Read On:
    http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/true-confession-father-disvirgined-sent/
    naija voice
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image awesome 0reaction image nice 1reaction image sad

Comments

Sign In or Register toAdd a Comment
    > <

Get Involved!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Most Popular This Week